Monday through Friday, a professional receptionist works off-site as an extension of your team! Your Exceptionist can…
- Greet inbound callers
- Make outbound calls*
- Provide online customer service
- Handle administrative support tasks
- Manage voicemails
Meaning they will…
- Provide educated answers to customer service questions
- Schedule and manage appointments
- We boost efficiency by being mindful of drive-times, locations, routes, and more!
- Route calls to appropriate staff
- Secure orders/receive payments
- Screen out telemarketers
- Deliver and return messages via phone, email, chat, or text
- Respond to live-chats
- Organize and respond to emails
- Send appointment confirmations/reminders
- Maintain customer records
- Manage out-of-office settings
- Stay up to date with your company changes
Can the Exceptionist do tasks that aren’t listed here?
- Our Exceptionists have many skills and the willingness to learn is one of them!
- Depending on the task requested there may be an additional fee
- *Routine outgoing calls are included, such as:
- Returning a voicemail message
- Delivering an appointment reminder
- Relaying courtesy messages (ie “Adam is on his way to meet with you, he’s just run into some traffic and will be about 5 minutes late).
- Batched follow-up calls, cold calls, recruitment calls, etc. are not included in regular services and are available at the discretion of the Exceptionist for an additional fee
What is the Value?
|Choose an Exceptionist||Hire the old-fashioned way|
|Full-time (40 hrs/wk)||only $1,050/month||minimum $2,400 per month|
|Part-time (20 hrs/wk)||only $735/month||minimum $1,200 per month|
|Save $465-1,350 per month!|
-Stop the overhead headache of HR, management, and payroll
-Reclaim that office space for yourself or get rid of it entirely!
|Pay an extra $465-1,350 every month!|
-Don’t forget to pay for insurance, benefits, payroll fees, equipment, staff turnover, office space, etc.